Thursday, February 15, 2007

We Love You


Dear Family and Friends,


I am so excited to announce that I (Erin) have been appointed (self-appointed that is) Editor in Chief of our family blog, Lee Style Magazine. In this blog we will share events of our crazy, exciting, sometimes boring life so that, you friends, can partake with us even though you are hundreds, and even thousands of miles away. We love all of you so much and wish we could have everyday with you but for now this is as close as we will come. Thank you for taking time to be a part of our lives today.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness. John is SUCH a lucky guy! You're such a babe Erin!!!!!!!!!!! You're so beautiful!

Unknown said...

From Trista! That comment is from me - Trista! Our email address is just REGISTERED in Aaron's name... just in case anybody is wondering! Sheesh!

Bonnie-jo said...

Wow! Thank you for creating this Blog. I miss you guys. Even though you weren't here very long, my house is so quiet without you. I love you. Please give Abi a kiss from her Auntie!

Melanie said...

hey you two!! that is SUCH a great pic of you guys :) just wanted to say HI and we miss you!

Lisa said...

Congratulations on making Editor-In-Chief, Erin! What a great idea making this blog! I hope all is well...my house feels so empty without you guys! I love and miss you guys!

Steve and Myrn said...

We miss you lots even thought we don't live far away. What a great picture of the three of you! Thanks for keeping us in the loop!

Unknown said...

After several tries we found you and have added you to our "favorites"...even though each of you were already our favorites!