Sunday, December 23, 2007

Baby Eilana











Okay I know it has taken me forever to get these pictures on our blog but please forgive me I am sleep deprived and a little slow right now. Eliana Noel was born Monday December 17th, 2007 at 2:04pm she weighed 8lb 12oz and was 21 1/2 inches long. She is perfect and so mellow. However she is a night owl as I suppose all newborns are. Her eyes pop open about 11pm and don't shut again until about 5 or 6 am.


Abi loves her new sister and tortures her with a million hugs and kisses a day. We are blessed with 2 beautiful daughters and couldn't have asked for a more wonderful Christmas present. We love you guys and thank you for all your support.

3 comments:

mindy said...

bless you bless you bless you Erin :) so good to see your growing family's faces :) Your girls are beautiful :)

merry christmas!

Ian said...

Your ever-growing family stokes me to no end.

Tanya Kangas said...

Thanks for putting some pictures up of your new baby! Wow, I am shocked that you already have them up! She is such a sweetie.