Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Source of Joy






Many of you may know that Abi's name means "Source of Joy" and I really believe that the Lord led us to that name because it fits her perfectly. Here are some more pictures of our kiddos. Abi is wearing Anders (Ian and Lonna's son) jean jacket; Anders is the same age as Eliana:)
Anders and Eliana wouldn't stop chewing on eachother's face. They are already best buds. Oh by the way we are calling Eilana YaYa because that is what Abi calls her. Love you!

1 comment:

A little about us... said...

Erin, what a bundle of pure joy those girls are! How blessed your family is! I wanted to let you know that I wanted to make it to the moms group today but we have a stomach bug and cannot make it. I love the book! Was really looking forward to talking to you all about it! I will hopefully see you all next week!
Till then, blessings,
Sharrie Kreins