Thursday, May 1, 2008

Eliana's 4 months and growing

I wonder if all mom's with more then one child constantly think..."I need to get my digital and video camera out more often"? Eliana is growing and changing so fast and we are loving every minute of it. Yaya has a sweet peaceful personality and loves to make you smile. Even when she is sick she is happy. THANK YOU LORD! She loves watching Abi, who makes her laugh all the time and she loves to cuddle. She is also a big fan of TV which Mommy and Daddy try to keep her from but she will strain her neck to watch Elmo with her big sister. Yaya rolled over for the first time last week...I missed it, but my friends saw it. The Dr. was suprised that she is already rolling over because she is such a big baby. Yes she is 17lbs. and 2oz and 26 3/4 inches long. No wonder my back hurts!!! All in all she is such a blessing to us and we are so thankful for our little family.




1 comment:

Megan said...

I agree, poor emmy just doesn't get as many pictures taken and i haven't gotten the video camera out since she was 2 months!!! I can't believe how big Eliana is!!! And what a good roller!!!