Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Lee Girlz update


Cleaning the Bathroom:)


Anders, Chandler, Lincon, Abigail, and Eliana all cramned into the Hagen's playhouse.


So Peaceful.



What can I say... they are so much fun.
Abi is totally into costumes and style right now. The thing I love the most is that its her own unique style. She is my big helper who thinks she is 21 already knowing more then me. She loves with her whole heart and is always willing to give if she thinks some else is in need. Abi loves to wear dresses. In fact today she assured me should wouldn't get cold wearing a summer dress outside (even though it had been windy and rainy all day) because at that very moment the sun was peaking out from behind a cloud. Abi is our smart, joy filled daughter.
Elli is so full of imagination I have a hard time figuring out if she is pretending or really in need of something. I love watching her make up games and tell stories about Pumas and Bears that are around. She is always willing to sacrifice herself if the Bear (daddy) has gotten Abi. Elli is also very musical. She will sit at the piano and play and sing an entire song. Don't get me wrong she has no idea what she is doing but she has great rythem. In the last month she has given up her Binky, potty trained, and moved into a twin bed. I guess she decided she is a big girl now.
As for me... I am trying to live and love every day. I feel like I have grown so much in the past year learning how to communicate or not communicate, learning how to love as an action not a feeling and learning how to trust in the Lord. God is so good!!! I am so thankful for my family who run me ragged sometimes but at the end of the day I am always reminded of what is really important. Maybe soon I will actually get some pictures of John and I on the blog.



No comments: