Thursday, July 31, 2008

Nana and Papa's House

All of a sudden I can picture Abi as an old lady taking care of her grandkids. She had a great time dressing up with Nana. Abi has moved into the mothering role since she has discoverd how much fun it is to boss her little sister around. I am constantly saying, "that's mommy and daddy's job," to the point where she will boss Elli around and follow it up with, "that's mommy's job."


A girl after my own heart! Thank you Dad and Peg for the awesome chocolate on chocolate on chocolate cake. I hope you find something to do with it. I would have taken it home but I am pretty sure it wouldn't have made it through security.


There is nothing like some tickles from Papa.



1 comment:

Mark, Marnie and Laila Anderson said...

my favorite part is that Abi can't be bothered for to long following other people around! She's her momma's daughter.